This eLearning course covers both fixed and variable geometry turbochargers. The course gives the technician the information necessary to understand the theory and operation of turbocharged air induction systems. This course provides instruction on techniques for diagnosing the turbocharger using visual inspection and symptom-based diagnosis. A diagnostic approach is defined for both fixed and variable geometry turbochargers is explained using Strategy Based Diagnosis (SBD) principles within a series of videos.
• Characteristics of turbocharged air induction system
• Operation of turbocharged air induction system
• Diagnosing turbocharger using visual inspection (turbo, wastegate, induction, exhaust)
• Diagnosing turbocharger using symptom-based diagnostics (noise, power loss, performance, etc.)
• Diagnosing turbocharger using electrical/electronic tools
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Garage Gurus Certificate
Your cart is empty